18.2.10

Letter from Genie



Silver Lamp,
Cave of Wonders,
Mysterious Sahara,
Agrabah.

16th February 2010.

Hello Everyone,

On this special day where all you happy and bright not to mention intelligent students of Jamaaluddin School are celebrating your grand twenty fifth anniversary, I just couldn’t resist myself. So I’m here to join you guys to make it an unforgettable event.

Guess what, when I contacted the school, they were pleased to know that I would be joining the fun, being a past student and all!! However, they did ask me to dress in blue. I had a panic attack instantly. You see, I haven’t gone shopping for centuries. But then, I saw my reflection and I’m BLUE!! So my true colors do show that I belong to this school.

Oh and check out my lamp, I just got a new one to match the silver jubilee you guys are celebrating. Isn’t it cool? I’m just so excited. You should see the interior, I’ve got everything in my cramped lamp blue!!!!

Finally I would like to make the most exhilarating announcement. I know that you guys have so many wishes, Oh yes, I know all about it. So I’ve decided to grant you guys’ twenty five wishes, that’s right, twenty five wishes. So if you see a humongous blue guy with a silver lamp trailing behind him, let me know your wishes. Keep in mind that I’ll select the best twenty five wishes and it has to be related to your precious school and its development.

Once again, HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSAY. Let’s have a blast together and keep on wishing because I’ll be listening!

Yours friendly,
Genie.

7 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I want Amandy jeenie!!
    please please!!

  2. Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. Tsuhar said...

    Me like this letter! Especially the address! Very creative.. :D

  4. thaniya said...

    great letter...you were wonderful..no wonder we got 3rd place....thats good.................................

  5. thaniya said...

    great letter...you were wonderful..no wonder we got 3rd place....thats good.................................

  6. @nj! said...

    U R VERY CREATIVE!!! KEEP IT UP

  7. Thaniya(your student) said...

    i know i commented once but sorry,i just cant help liking this letter and my lovin lovin lovin school as i read this letter!!!thank god they r makin grade 8 next year..i can stay in js...